Sales excellence for a industry leader in the field of thermal solutions
Our client, a privately-owned company, is the industry leader in the design, manufacture and integration of complete thermal systems including electric heaters, temperature sensors, temperature controllers, power controllers and supporting software. From single components to high performance systems, the company brings his thermal expertise to numerous applications, including semiconductor processing, energy processes, diesel, foodservice equipment, life sciences and others.
The European sales organisation of our client will be expanded and we are looking for a sales professional with a solid background from the semiconductor industry
Key Account Manager Semiconductor Industry Europe (m/w/d)
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and winning sales opportunities to realize strategic objectives with a focus on Semiconductor End User Customers (Wafer Fabs) within the EUR market.
- Provide product and application knowledge for customers and other Sales team members.
- Calling on customer accounts to identify thermal solution needs.
- Closing orders via team selling.
- Reviewing progress toward revenue goals & territory targets.
- Participating in account strategy development with other sales channels and professionals.
- Working with internal technical sales support to develop on quote / proposal delivery and negotiations.
- Coordinating customer issue resolution with internal resources.
- Working closely with marketing on sales collateral needs and opportunities.
- Partnering with marketing on Environment of the Customer / Voice of the Customer opportunities, product life cycle, and other product management initiatives.
- Building collaborative relationships to improve customer value.
- Responsible for new product promotion and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent with strong technical affinity.
- Direct sales experience targeting the End User Wafer Fabrication plants.
- Project management experience and proven ability to people management.
- Hands on and focused management style.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and summarize trends and to understand the business and the market including the key stake-holders.
- Being a strong communicator that manages internal and external two-way communications to promote the best interest of all parties and develops strong relationships and provides effective communication, prioritization, and alignment.
Tel. +49 (0) 61 31/62 25 20-0 • Fax -22 •
• www.allmannpb.de • Robert-Koch-Str. 37 • Hightechzentrum • D-55129 Mainz
Rufen Sie uns an, oder senden Sie Ihren tabellarischen CV, gerne per E-Mail. Wir beraten Sie in Ihrer Karriereplanung.