Application engineering in the area of electromechanical products for the automotive industry
Our client is part of an international American group with leading activities in the automotive supply industry. The company, based in the Rhine/Main area and designs, develops, produces, and sells innovative electromechanical products for many customers in the automotive industry worldwide. Now we support this company in looking for a
Senior Application & Testing Engineer (m/w/d)
Location: Frankfurt a.M.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors
- Responsible to support development for a new electrical vehicle manufacturer - on board charging and on board diagnostic
- After the project launches, application Engineer will remain the primary technical contact with the customer
- Perform technical/ product training for salespeople, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts
- Support and track warranty analysis from the reception of the part with the customer to the delivery of the report
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful at selling lighting controls
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives
- Translate requirements and specifications into features and processes, and vice versa.
- Create technical documentation and training materials
- Oversee installation, upgrades, setup, and configuration
- Travel to project sites to preform start-up, integration, and training services
- Technical support, commissioning, and documentation of the products
- Track development timing
If you are looking for a challenging position in an international electrical engineering company, we look forward to speaking with you as soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering (preferable Electronics, Electrical or Systems)
- Industry-specific experience, at least 1-3 years
- LabView proficient & autonomous
- Experience in vehicle architecture for high voltage power electronics
- Experience in dealing with CAN/LIN
- English and German proficiency required
- Strong communication abilities,
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Capacity to facilitate teamwork across departments
Tel. +49 (0) 61 31/62 25 20-0 • Fax -22 •
• www.allmannpb.de • Robert-Koch-Str. 37 • Hightechzentrum • D-55129 Mainz
Rufen Sie uns an, oder senden Sie Ihren tabellarischen CV, gerne per E-Mail. Wir beraten Sie in Ihrer Karriereplanung.